Forming part of the Technology & Projects Group, as a Developer you will be responsible for understanding, designing, customising and implementing CRM projects with the Salesforce.com platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analysing project objectives, coding new applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, developing APIs and troubleshooting errors. To ensure success as a Developer, you should have extensive experience working with multiple development platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
The successful applicant will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Working alongside other members of the team to develop new applications within the Salesforce platforms.
- Design and develop sophisticated UI/UX and custom applications.
- Work on complex integration projects using the most advanced API integration technology & techniques.
- Adhere to Salesforce development and design best practices and principles.
- Administer Salesforce instances and be able to analyse requirements for improving Salesforce instances running in production and serving thousands of users.
Requirements – Professional Experience:
- Experience with relational SQL databases and API design and development.
- Experience with administrating and developing components for Salesforce and/or other CRM platforms would be considered an asset.
- Experience with REST APIs.
Requirements – Professional Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based operating systems, including servers.
- A good understanding of how core Internet concepts like DNS and HTTP work.
- General knowledge of Git and the concept of backups.
- Solid knowledge of ACID transactions and normalisation.
Requirements – General Competencies:
- Strong passion. Because you love what you do, you bring an infectious enthusiasm to all your endeavours. You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow.
- Technical excellence. You have a disciplined and structured approach to your work and enjoy learning new technology and applying it to your work. You will be fully conversant with the trends and developments in your area and keep updated through regular reading.
- Bias for action. You believe that speed and quality aren’t mutually exclusive. You’ve shown good judgement about completing tasks as fast as possible while still making sure that services and products are built in a sustainable, responsible way — and you’re comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them.
- Commitment. Some clients never sleep, and neither does iMovo. You care tremendously about keeping the iMovo experience consistent for customers and strive to make any issues invisible to customers.
- Good people and persuasion skills. You’re going to be working with peers (as a deep tech ‘go-to’ person) and customers often in a role which is going to entail persuading people to acquire and work with solutions you’re proposing. You may need to be able to handle difficult and often deeply technical discussions and not delve into confrontation.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Ideally, you will hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Information Technology, Business & Computing or Computer Science.
- Previous experience (at least 1-2 years) in the technology industry is a strong asset, however fresh graduates with outstanding results, and with a drive to succeed will also be considered.
- Formal training & assistance to attain certifications;
- Support for continuous learning;
- Fun working environment;
- Remote working.
If you are a committed, sharp and motivated individual, you may be what we’re looking for. iMovo prides itself as being an equal opportunities employer. If you think you have what it takes, send us your CV on [email protected]