iMovo is an international player in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Science & Digitalisation fields including the emerging technology of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enabling customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots. These bots act as AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees.
iMovo offers its customers a choice of powerful web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platforms combing process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations to rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office.
As a Technology Solutions Sales Consultant you will be working with leading organisations to understand their business challenges and objectives, working with our tech team to recommend process automation solutions that will help customers become more productive and collaborative. With a love for technology and a passion for automation, you will show how process automation tools can simplify automation and integration of complex systems.
You will share value, service, and technology offerings to new and existing business and technical customers, assuring complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and post sales process.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Conducting research and targeting leading organisations to generate new leads and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products and services.
- Leading evangelization activities including customer workshops, best practices socialization and participation at marketing/industry events.
- Articulating and driving Business Development strategies to extend corporate reach into new markets and segments.
- Conducting Solution Presentations to customers, creating proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Invitation to Tenders (ITTs).
- Achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by the company and contributing to team targets.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Working actively to drive and manage the sales process, working in conjunction with iMovo’s technology team as the key business advisor driving value for the customer.
- Mentoring and upskilling iMovo team members to ensure knowledge development and sharing to maintain a thorough understanding of process automation products and services.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Providing business and commercial advocacy to ensure product and deals are positioned for success for both iMovo and its customers.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a similar area of study.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in selling technology solutions with 1+ years of relevant experience in business development on Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions., preferably with hands-on experience carrying out demos of SaaS tools.
- Broad and deep understanding of technology across industry products, emerging technologies, and technology trends.
- Exposure to other business applications such as CRM and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Dynamics 365, and Salesforce.
- Based in Malta and familiar with local market.
You excel in these key competencies:
- Equally at ease communicating to a room full of C-level stakeholders and technology experts.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to build trust and strong relations.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills together with strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Organized and analytical mindset with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to achieve sales targets and to develop new opportunities.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
We’re a company going places. Driven, dynamic and agile – we rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and are not beset with hierarchies! At our company, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As an emerging & aspiring leader in Process Automation implementations, we provide a very compelling solution offering, where our team are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way.
Our blend of services and technology is the game changer. Our people give us the edge to better our world and become great!
Please send us your CV at [email protected]