SaaS Business Development Manager
As an SaaS Business Development Manager you will be working with leading organisations to understand their business challenges and recommend digitalisation solutions that will help them grow their business and become more productive and collaborative. With a love for technology and a passion for automation, you will show how technology can support organisations and simplify automation and integration of complex systems. You will share value, service, and technology offerings to new and existing business and technical customers, assuring complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and post sales process.
You will make an impact by:
- Conducting research and targeting leading organisations to generate new leads and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products and services.
- Managing and maintaining existing customer accounts, arranging meetings and account management activities, as necessary.
- Articulating and driving Business Development strategies to extend corporate reach into new markets and segments.
- Conducting Solution Presentations to customers, creating proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Invitation to Tenders (ITTs).
- Leading evangelization activities including customer workshops, best practices socialization and participation at marketing/industry events.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Providing business and commercial advocacy to ensure product and deals are positioned for success for both the customer and iMovo.
- Achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by the company and contributing to team targets.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with the company’s technology partners.
- Working actively to drive and manage the sales process, working in conjunction with iMovo’s technology team as the key business advisor driving value for the customer.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in selling technology solutions with 1+ years of experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, preferably with hands-on experience conducting demos of SaaS tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Sales and Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a similar area of study.
- Broad understanding of technology across industry products, emerging technologies, and technology trends.
- Exposure to business applications such as CRM and ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Dynamics 365, and/or Salesforce.
- Have an established B2B network in Malta and be ready to travel on a needs basis.
- Have Experience working in an international environment.
- Fluency in professional English (required), and Portuguese, Spanish or Greek (desirable)
You excel in these key competencies
- Equally at ease communicating to a room full of C-level stakeholders and technology experts.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to build trust and strong relations.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills together with strong influencing and negotiating skills. Knowledge and use of MS Office, Reporting and CRM tools.
- Organized and analytical mindset with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to achieve sales targets and to develop new opportunities.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
What we offer:
- The chance to make a real difference for customers.
- Opportunities to learn and develop.
- A supportive workplace.
- Hybrid work arrangement.
- Private health insurance.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Monthly company-sponsored events.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Office Gym.
We are a company going places. Driven, dynamic and agile – we rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and are not beset with hierarchies. At iMovo each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As an experienced leader in our industry, we provide a very compelling solution offering, where our team are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way.
Our blend of services and technology is the game changer, and our people are what give us the edge to better our world, one digital solution at a time!
If you think you have what it takes, send us your CV on [email protected]