The way customers interact with businesses, the ways they communicate, the channels that they use, and how often they do it is constantly evolving. With the ubiquity of digital platforms and social media, customers’ expectations of service and responsiveness from companies has rapidly outpaced their capacities, more so as customers are often connected on a 24/7 basis.
In the past decade we have seen the Contact Centre take center stage in the customer experience. This has been accompanied by massive changes in the way organisations interact with customers and the channels and technologies which enable this. Customers expect their service providers to be available, pro-active and ideally using the same medium that they work, play and communicate through. Hence, any organization whether a traditional bank, a transport provider or indeed an iGaming company, need to carefully consider the best way to interact with customers and minimize potential churn resulting from bad customer experiences and service.
At iMovo, we are passionate about solving Contact Centre challenges – whether it’s helping to spearhead a new initiative, being a catalyst for change, introducing new technologies or processes, planning for or leading implementation, transferring knowledge, or adding expertise and bandwidth to client project teams. Our consultants have years of experience working with organisations looking to establish their customer support function across diverse industries and organisations including global retailers, food manufacturers, hospitality, financial services, public sector, utilities (water, electricity, telco) as well as more recent industries such as iGaming. Many of our projects involve planning, designing, or implementing new technologies and processes, for both small and large contact centre projects.
The basis for our success relies in our approach, based on 4 keys steps:
- Planning: We assess the current environment, define the vision and actions and then develop the roadmap to make it happen;
- Execution: We provide expert advice in Contact Centre design, technology and deployment; while we also help teams design their process and the change management necessary;
- Education: We share our extensive knowledge and experience with our customers and provide them with practical insights and recommendations for optimisation;
- Analysis: We carry out extensive research to understand industry trends and lend our perspective to aid decision making.
Thanks to their practical and hands-on knowledge of technology and operations, coupled with a collaborative approach, our experienced consultants are keen to offer strategic insights that help drive the operations, technology investments and bottom line of the business. We work alongside our customers by being part of the change and guiding them through the journey.
Over the years, we have assessed, implemented, and helped clients optimize the use of dozens of different solutions. Our expertise spans:
- ACDs and PBXs, including VoIP
- Multimedia and multisite routing, skills, and reporting
- Unified Communications (IM/Presence, etc.)
- Web self-service, web chat, and other assisted service
- Social media
- Mobile apps
- Knowledge Management &Wikis
- Workforce management
- Reporting, Analytics (covering channels such as Voice, email, text, social media, chat, etc.), including scorecards/dashboards
- Performance optimization & Tune Ups
- Quality monitoring, logging/call recording
- Voice of the Customer
Our professional team can provide you with a thoughtful response to the emerging realities of the contemporary business world in order to provide a competitive edge and create value for your business and customers. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you, request a meeting with one of our Consultants today.