QlikView Designer is a scenario based course covering the fundamentals required to get started building QlikView applications. The course is a mixture of demonstrations and hands-on exercises which include user-interface layout, design fundamentals, how to create a QlikView application with sheets as well as best practices in design. Additionally, the course will take an in-depth look at the different charts and graphs available to developers and business users inside of QlikView applications. This course includes an opportunity to build your own QlikView application.
17th-18th March 2014
€800 per attendee (excl. VAT)
In order to follow this course successfully attendees should have:
- Knowledge of basic computer concepts
- Understanding of Key Performance Indicators and how they are used within your organisation.
- Business Users
- Prospective QlikView Designers
- Prospective QlikView Developers
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of a QlikView data model
- How to best layout and design your QlikView application
- Explain basic use of QlikView sheet objects
- Identify, based on data provided, which chart will provide the best visual representation of data to the viewer
If you’re interested in attending this course, please fill in the details below: