In today’s data-driven world, it’s important for leaders to evaluate how emerging trends—from smart technologies to the proliferation of data literacy—will shape how people understand their data, measure performance, and collectively take their organisation to the next level.
Tableau 2019.1 has just been released across all its products. This is the biggest release yet and it includes a slew of new features including ‘Ask Data’ where you can use natural processing language to ask your data questions, without needing prior knowledge on how to build a visualisation yourself. Tableau has also released the Data Management Add-On which includes Tableau Prep Conductor, an add-on product that allows you to keep data fresh by scheduling and managing flows created in Tableau Prep Builder.
Join us on March 27 at 10:00 AM for a two-hour workshop about Tableau and the new features in the latest release. Participate in an interactive hands-on demo with Tableau Prep and ‘Ask Data’. To maximise the potential of the workshop, we recommend that you bring your laptop with you.
Attendance is free and limited spaces are available so register now to avoid disappointment.
- Tableau Products: An Overview – Changing the way you think about data
- Tableau Prep Builder & Conductor – Create, Schedule, Monitor and Administer your Data Flows
- Ask Data – Analysing your Data using natural language
- A Hands-on Workshop with Tableau Prep and Ask Data – Elevate Your Skills with a Training Workshop
- What can iMovo do for you?
Please register your interest by filling in your details below.