A business can only survive and thrive in the long run by making sure that its customers are happy. After all, why would customers continue to put their trust and faith in a business that disappoints them? That’s why customer experience, or CX, has become a big thing for modern-day businesses.
There are various ways for businesses to improve CX, and one of the most important ways today is the use of CX software. Read on to know how you can leverage CX software properly to boost your customer experience. But first, let’s look at the benefits of using a CX software platform.
The benefits of using a robust CX platform
The ultimate goal of using a CX software platform is simple – to make sure that the customer support staff can solve customers’ issues rapidly. In recent years, businesses around the world have experienced numerous benefits of CX software platforms, such as:
- Standing out from the competition
- More efficient and effective communication with both customers and colleagues
- Improvements in the overall customer support performance
- Increased conversions and sales
- Reduction in operational costs
- Ability to provide round-the-clock customer support
- Enhancement in customer support across all channels
- Automatic inquiry routing to the right experts
- Greater ease of tracking and viewing support tickets
So, those are the nine benefits you can experience by using a CX software platform. But it’s important to remember that to experience all these advantages, you need to leverage the platform properly, which brings us to our next segment.
How to benefit from all CX platform features
Every CX software platform has a diverse array of features, and understanding these features is crucial to using a platform correctly. Let’s take Zendesk as an example. The highly-rated CX software offers the following features:
- Self-service portal: Zendesk’s self-service portal, known as the Zendesk Guide, offers community forums, a help centre, a customer portal, and a knowledge base. The portal is ideal for customers who are fine with going DIY in terms of finding the answers to their queries. Such customers (the vast majority of millennials) tend to dislike interactions with customer support staff unless they are absolutely necessary.
- IT help desk: The IT help desk offers integration of IT asset management, macros, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), issue tagging, and automation. It’s a great feature for internal staff when it comes to resolving network crashes and password reset issues. Some of the processes streamlined by this feature include problem troubleshooting, issue tracking, and getting product and service-related assistance.
- Ticketing system: The Zendesk ticketing system offers support for multiple brands, languages, and channels. It also offers an audit trail, a centralized hub, and workflows. The system collects customer support requests from various sources and delivers them in one place, streamlining the entire ticketing process. Ultimately, this feature ensures that your business’s customer support team responds to and solves all requests.
- Help desk: The help desk gives you Service-level Agreement (SLA) Management, macros, help desk automation, agent collaboration, custom views, and real-time updates. It also allows your customer support executives to work efficiently on the go through the mobile app.
- Analytics and insights: You can access a wide variety of analytics and reports, which would help you understand more about the help desk system along with how well your customer support team is performing. You can use this data-driven information to improve the customer experience even further. Some of the sub-features on offer with regards to analytics and insights include customization of reports, dashboards and metrics, prescriptive dashboards, performance measurement, and customer analytics.
iMovo’s choice: Zendesk
A CX software platform like Zendesk can help your business take its customer experience to the next level. To make the most of the software platform, however, you have to tap into all the features on offer.
iMovo is a Zendesk Premier Solution Provider with years of experience in helping businesses with their digital transformation. We have helped several European organisations from different industries and of all sizes to improve their customer experience management through consulting, implementation, training and support services. And how can we help you? By having more than just a specialised team, a team that sees every project as individual and offers solutions to every business problem. Book here a free consultation.