Forming part of the Technology & Projects Group, as a Software Developer you will be responsible for designing, customising, and implementing various projects, including CRM, Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation projects, both as stand-alone as well as part of industry leading platforms iMovo has a strong relationship with (e.g., Office 365, Zendesk, Salesforce.com etc.). This will involve meeting with project managers, analysing project objectives, coding new applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, developing APIs, and troubleshooting errors.
You will make an impact by:
- Working alongside other members of the team to develop new applications within the Salesforce platforms.
- Meeting with clients to gather and document requirements for application design solution.
- Designing and developing UI/UX and custom applications.
- Working on complex integration projects using the most advanced API integration technology & techniques.
- Adhering to Salesforce development and design best practices and principles.
- Administering Salesforce instances and be able to analyse requirements for improving Salesforce instances running in production and serving thousands of users.
Requirements – Professional Experience:
- Experience in Java development.
- Experience with administrating and developing components for industry standard platforms would be considered an asset.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience in general programming concepts, algorithms, and respective implementations.
Requirements – Qualification Requirements & Professional Knowledge:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Software Development, Information Technology, Business & Computing or a related field.
- A good understanding of how core Internet concepts like DNS and HTTP work.
- General knowledge of source code control systems (e.g., Git etc.)
- Good understanding of general programming concepts, principles and algorithms and their respective implementation.
Requirements – General Competencies:
- Strong passion. Because you love what you do, you bring an infectious enthusiasm to all your endeavours. You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow.
- Technical excellence. You have a disciplined and structured approach to your work and enjoy learning new technology and applying it to your work. You will be fully conversant with the trends and developments in your area and keep updated through regular reading.
- Bias for action. You believe that speed and quality aren’t mutually exclusive. You’ve shown good judgement about completing tasks as fast as possible while still making sure that services and products are built in a sustainable, responsible way — and you’re comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them.
- Commitment. Some clients never sleep, and neither does iMovo. You care tremendously about keeping the iMovo experience consistent for customers and strive to make any issues invisible to customers.
- Good people and persuasion skills. You’re going to be working with peers (as a deep tech ‘go-to’ person) and customers often in a role which is going to entail persuading people to acquire and work with solutions you’re proposing. You may need to be able to handle difficult and often deeply technical discussions and not delve into confrontation.
What we offer:
- The chance to make a real difference for customers
- Opportunities to learn and develop
- A supportive workplace
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Private Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Monthly company-sponsored events
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dog-friendly office
- Office gym
We are a company going places. Driven, dynamic and agile – we rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and are not beset with hierarchies. At iMovo each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As an experienced leader in our industry, we provide a very compelling solution offering, where our team are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way.
Our blend of services and technology is the game changer, and our people are what give us the edge to better our world, one digital solution at a time! If you think you have what it takes, send us your CV on [email protected]