iMovo Limited (‘us,’ ‘we,’ or ‘our’) operates the domain http://www.imovo.com.mt (the ‘Website’). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from visitors to our Website.
We use your personal information only when this is explicitly provided to improve our Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address or telephone number (‘personal information’).
Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (‘Log Data’).
This Log Data is not personally identifiable and may include usage information about your computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other electronic devices and your activity using our Website such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, Internet Service Provider (‘ISP’), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, referring/exit pages, operating system and other statistics relative to your interaction with our Website. This information will assist us in analysing trends and improving our Website.
In addition, like most website providers, we may use common Internet technologies and third-party services such as Cookies, Web Beacons and Web Analytics (such as Google Analytics) that collect, monitor and analyse information such as traffic data, logs and other communication data. As always, we respect your privacy and do not collect any personally identifiable information using Google or any other third-party services. Any information collected is used only for remarketing purposes and will not be used by, or shared with, third-party marketing vendors for any other purpose. To find out more about how Google uses any data it collects please visit here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
The information collected about you, or that you provide us, may be used in the following ways:
- To provide you with company or product information, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information about our services. You may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time, by clicking on the relevant links on our communications or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
- To notify you about changes or to provide you with support pertaining to our services and Brands we represent (namely: DigitalGenius, Planday, Qlik, Salesforce, Tableau, Talend and Zendesk).
- For internal purposes such as performing research and analysis and to provide anonymous reporting internally or externally.
- For any other purposes that we may disclose to you at the point at which we request your personal information and pursuant to your consent.
- To a member of our group – holding company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. This information helps us make your customer experience more seamless and efficient by allowing us to improve our marketing efforts to better target customer needs, streamline our processes and consolidate our backend business systems.
- Authorised partners to fulfil any terms under your licensing and service relationship with us and to provide you with local technical and customer support.
- Authorised partners whose brand iMovo represents (namely: DigitalGenius, Planday, Qlik, Salesforce, Tableau, Talend and Zendesk).
- Comply with a law, court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of iMovo, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information that doesn’t identify you, to our partners or other third-parties about how our customers, collectively, use our Website, but we do not sell or share any information at individual level.
Right of Access Rectification and Deletion
Articles 21 and 22 of the Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) give you the right to access information held about you, the right to request rectification, and, where applicable, the right to erase the data concerning you. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is accurate and up-to-date. In case of any changes to your details you can email us at [email protected].
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use ‘cookies’ to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website. This Website also uses Google Analytics to be able to understand how and when you visit our Website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics by using the Ads Settings.
The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
‘Corradino Industrial Estate’, KW12, Level 2,
Paola, PLA 3000
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +356 2248 8300
This policy was last modified on 20 October 2021.